Saturday, July 23, 2016

12 Week Challenge - Two Weeks Complete Feb 1, 2016

For all of my statitician fans here are the stats:

                                     Weight            Body fat          Waist         Hips          Thigh
DAY ONE                        X                     X                    X             X                 X
After one week                -4                     same            - .5 in          -1.5  in        -3 in
After two weeksTOTAL  -6                    same             -3 in           - 2.0 in        -2 in


So just to be clear - I have not lost a total of 10 pounds.  I have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks.  I've lost 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my thigh.

Today after the evening workout.

It's been snowing here and the boys had a snow day today.  That doesn't happen very often here at all.  In fact I think this is the 3rd one in the 12 years we have lived here.  So we all loved that.

I don't really have much more to say.  The workouts are kicking my behind and I stayed in my bedroom with ice almost all afternoon and evening on Saturday.  Sunday was a day of rest and I got way caught up on everything which was nice.  I was still stiff and sore today when I went into the gym, but as the day goes on, it gets better.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment