Saturday, July 23, 2016

12 Week Challenge Results - May 26, 2016

Many of you know that I participated in the Gold's gym 12 week challenge from January to April.  And many of you know of the great weight loss and overall health success I have had in those 12 weeks and the weeks following. The Awards ceremony was last night for our gym and one other gym in town (combined results). Because of technical difficulties (phones on airplane mode may have something to do with it), I am just finding out this morning that I took 2nd place in my category,  To go from not believing I would lose any weight to a second place finish feels really good.  As much as I love to win, it was never just that for me.   I want to live, not win.  I'm on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean hitting their fitness room at least once a day and sometimes twice.
I'm passing on breads and desserts because I want to see forward progress.
I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me along the way and ask that you don't stop.  I have always known I'm in this for the long run.  This is a one to two year journey for me and then a lifetime of maintaining.


Now off to explore Juneau this afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment