Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Trying New Things - Core Wellness GJ

So tonight at 7pm I headed over to the park right by Joe's high school - Long's Park to meet with the Core Wellness group.  I really had no idea what to expect, but I was looking forward to it.  Of course, I would choose to attend my first session with them after a "leg" workout this morning.

We met at a pavilion (which was lit up - thank goodness.)  I met Robyn - the instructor, and Melissa and Veronica.  I signed some paperwork saying I was fit enough to work out and also a liability type waiver.

Let the fun begin!

Band Shoulder Press

Our group tonight.



Our workout - number of reps according to ability.
It was a great cardio workout.  She offers a punch card - 10 punches for $50.00 or 5 punches for $30.00.  They meet on Tuesday/Thursday at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m.  I actually had a lot of fun.  Thanks, Robyn!  (Oh yeah, first class is free.)

You can find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/corewellnessgj/?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment