Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Check That Off My Bucket List

Tonight I did something I've wanted to do for a very long time, but was always too heavy to do.  I went ziplining.  I have the greatest family EVER.  They have been encouraging me the entire way on this weight loss / reclaim my life journey.  We are in Branson, Missouri and the last time we were in Branson, a group of them went ziplining.  I couldn't go then, because I weighed too much.  I let my family know I wanted to go and my kids said they would absolutely do it again with me.  And then so did my nieces and nephews and sister-in-law.  It was a great time.

Special thanks to our guides Mitch and Brock with Adventure Ziplines of Branson.  Their humor fit right in with our family!


65 stairs (twice) to be exact.

Before we got our gear on

The after picture with our guides

Mitch and Brock and ME!!



The face says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment